SBI Mutual Fund on Monday announced the launch of SBI CPSE Bond Plus SDL Sep 2026 50:50 Index Fund. The open-ended target maturity index fund investing in constituents of Nifty CPSE Bond Plus SDL Sep 2026 50:50 Index.
Here are the 5 things to know:
- The scheme would invest between 95 – 100 % investment in securities covered by Nifty CPSE Bond Plus SDL Sep 2026 50:50 Index.
- It can also invest upto 5 % in Government Securities maturing on or before maturity date of the Scheme, Money Market instruments including Triparty Repo and units of liquid mutual fund.
- The minimum application amount (during the NFO period) required is of Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re 1 thereafter.
- The new fund offer will open on January 3, 2022 and closes on January 17, 2022.
- Dinesh Ahuja is the Fund Manager of the Scheme.
“The fund is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period and safer fixed income avenues. With this new fund offering, we continue to expand our product portfolio for our investors to assist them to achieve their financial goals efficiently,’’ Mr. D P Singh, Chief Business Officer, said.
With the addition of SBI CPSE Bond Plus SDL Sep 2026 50:50 Index Fund, we continue to augment our portfolio of offerings in the fixed income passive investment space, in addition to our actively managed funds. This fund provides indexation benefit to investors, with long-term capital gains in Debt Mutual Funds taxed at 20% post Indexation, as compared to 30% without indexation (assuming highest income slab rate) in traditional investment options. Mr. Singh added.”
Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan, CIO – Fixed Income, said ,“The fund provides an opportunity to gain exposure in CPSE Bonds & SDL, with an added benefit of liquidity. The scheme has a pre-defined maturity of September 30, 2026, enabling the scheme to invest in securities maturing around the maturity date of the scheme. Thus, minimizing reinvestment risk. The duration of the underlying portfolio reduces as the scheme nears maturity, given that the scheme would follow a defined maturity investment i.e., September 2026. Therefore, if held till maturity, there is minimal duration risk associated with the investment. “
Source Credit- livemint.com
- NPS Account Opening Process step by stepRegards Shrikant Malewar,MD&CEO
- 9 Personal Finance Hacks to learn early in life￼जीवन में जल्दी सीखने के लिए 9 पर्सनल फाइनेंस हैक्स हमारे व्यक्तिगत वित्त को कुशलतापूर्वक प्रबंधित करना एक सुखी और स्वस्थ जीवन जीने के लिए आवश्यक कुंजियों में से एक है। जबकि धन प्रबंधन एक आजीवन प्रक्रिया …
- 8 Mistakes to avoid while investing in Mutual Funds￼So, you want to invest in Mutual Funds? Good for you! But are you sure you’re making the right choices? There are a lot of mistakes that you can avoid when investing in mutual funds. Mutual fund …
- You can be a resposible investorChoose to be a responsible investor by investing in Aditya Birla Sun Life ESG Fund, an open ended equity scheme investing in companies following Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) theme, that enables you to look beyond the traditional …
- Quantum Long Term Equity Value FundAmid potential interest rate hikes and rising crude oil prices, value investing might gain over the growth investing style. Guide your investors to be cautious of new fund offers which will invest in underlying stocks with high …